Want to come to Melbourne to hang out with Mitch Johnson and watch the ISPS Handa Melbourne World Cup of Golf in the Federation Club with the SQD crew?
To celebrate the launch of our partnership with Mitch Johnson, we want to give 3 x lucky people the opportunity to bring a friend to Melbourne and watch the PGA TOUR World Cup of Golf in the Federation club with Mitch Johnson and the SQD crew.
Mitch loves spending an afternoon on the green, and what’s better than playing golf? Watching the pros do it from the exclusive Federation Club with a beer in hand!
You and a friend will fly to Melbourne on the 24th of November, settle into your hotel and then meet up with Mitch and the SQD Crew on Sunday to watch The World Cup of Golf. We will spend the day at The Federation Club, located along the 18th fairway, ideally positioned to take advantage of the teams playing their final hole each day.
How to enter?
There will be 3 x winners and each winner will get to bring a friend. To enter:
- ‘Like’ SQDAthletica on Facebook and comment on this post tagging the friend you’d bring and telling us which sport you’d challenge Mitch to.
- 'Follow' SQDAthletica on Instagram and comment on this post tagging the friend you’d bring and telling us which sport you’d challenge Mitch to.
You can enter as many times as you'd like by tagging a new friend each time.
· Return Flights from your nearest capital city to Melbourne Tullamarine departing Saturday 24th November Returning on Monday 26th November.
· Airport transfers.
· 2 x nights’ accommodation in Melbourne.
· Transfer to the event.
· 1 Full day in the Federation Club at the PGA TOUR ISPS Handa Melbourne World Cup of Golf. All food and drinks included.
· Return flights from Melbourne Tullamarine on Monday 26th November to your nearest capital city.
Competition closes Monday 12th November 5pm AEST and winner will be drawn at 6pm AEST Monday 12th November. Winners will be notified via Facebook or Instagram message that they have won and will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is selected. Must be able to travel on outlined dates in order to be eligible for prize.
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over.
2. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating suppliers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family includes a spouse, partner, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling.
3. Entries open on the 18th of October 2018 and close at 6:00pm on the 12th of November 2018. This is stated as the Promotion Period.
4. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
a. Follow the SQDAthletica Instagram page (if entering via Instagram) or Like the SQDAthletica Facebook page (if entering via Facebook).
b. Locate the competition post and in the Post Comments, the entrant should tag a friend and comment with their answer to the question: “What sport or activity would you challenge Mitch Johnson to?”
c. Multiple entries are allowed, as long as friend tagged in each entry is different.
d. Both the entrant and the friend they tagged must ‘Follow’ SQD Athletica on Instagram or ‘Like’ SQDAthletica on Facebook to be eligible to win.
5. The promotion period is valid to receive entries between 8th of October 2018 and close at 6:00pm on 12th of November 2018. There will be 3 winners chosen. Each winner will be eligible to bring one friend.
6. Valid entries will be judged individually based on their relevance, originality and creativity and judging will be conducted at SQDAthletica HQ. Winner will be chosen on 13th of November, 2018
7. SQDAthletica will comment on the winning entry to notify the winners and via private message. It is the responsibility of the winner to check back on the post to determine if they are the winner, and to send a private message to SQDAthletica containing their contact details within 1 week of the Promoter’s post which announces the winner.
8. In the case of any unclaimed prizes, the Promoter may choose to judge additional entries allowing the winner 1 week to claim their prize.
9. In total, there are three (3) prizes to be awarded across the Facebook and Instagram platforms.
a. Each winner will win the following prize(s): 2 x tickets to the ISPS Handa Melbourne World Cup of Golf to spend the day in the VIP marquee with Mitchell Johnson, flights, accommodation.
b. Travel dates: 24th November – 26th November
c. Total prize value per winner: $3,500
10. The Promoter retains the right to substitute or change any prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a prize is unavailable).
11. This competition is in no way affiliated with Facebook, Instagram or the PGA TOUR ISPS Handa Melbourne World Cup of Golf.